Weekly "Pupdates" are posted below on Fridays around 7PM (to start your weekend off on the right foot)! The 1, 2, & 3 Week Pupdates will simply provide weights and a general litter update. The 4 & 5 Week Pupdates will include a brief description of each pup as their personality emerges, but remember, a lot can change during this time period. The most in-depth individual personality descriptions will be posted on the 6 & 7 Week Pupdates. Temperament testing results will be included with the 7 Week Pupdate to aid with Puppy Selections the following day.
I CANNOT WAIT to meet you all for puppy selection day! Please confirm your time listed on the pupdate below is correct.
Tessa's litter is doing fabulously! They have all really come into their own and are just oh-so-sweet. Their fecal test came back negative for all parasites, however, Bella's litter came back with a small count of coccidia, so we will be treating Tessa's litter with a prevention method just to be safe.
Info about Coccidia: Coccidia CANNOT spread to people. In dogs, the most common sign of coccidia is diarrhea, BUT most dogs infected with coccidia do not have clinical signs. In fact, when coccidia cysts are found in a stool sample at the vet in a dog without diarrhea, they are generally considered a transient, insignificant finding and no treatment is necessary. So-puppies will be sent home with a dewormer that is specifically made to get rid of cocci. We always send home an info pack about parasites in our take home folders, and it actually includes information on coccidia, but if you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out immediately and I can get back with you.
Miss Green – 4lbs 4oz Hard – 5lbs Lynn – 6lbs 8oz (a whopper)! Burnside – 5lbs 4oz Shah – 5lbs 4oz Queen – 4lbs 12oz Robinson – 4lbs 8oz Miss Pink – 4lbs
Puppy take home day is quickly approaching! Please verify that the information I have for you is correct below. PLEASE remember- we only accept cash for final balance payments from this point forward because checks will not clear prior to puppies going home.
Miss Green – Staying at Red Spring Farm Hard – 8:30 AM Saturday May 4th, Paid In Full Via Check In Advance Lynn – 11AM Saturday May 4th, Final Payment Will Be Made In Cash @ Pickup Burnside – Saturday May 4th at 8:30AM, Paid In Full Via Check In Advance Shah – Monday May 6th at 4:30PM, Final Payment Will Be Made In Cash @ Pickup Queen – 11AM Saturday May 4th, Final Payment Will Be Made In Cash @ Pickup Robinson – 11AM Saturday May 4th, Final Payment Will Be Made In Cash @ Pickup Miss Pink – Still Available!
Here are a few notes to keep in mind for puppy pickup day.
1) If you have visited a pet store, veterinarians office, dog park, or other area with heavy pet "traffic" remember to take a shower and completely change clothes BEFORE coming to Red Spring Farm. If you have been to an animal shelter, another breeders home, or if you have been around any sick (or potentially sick) dogs, notify me PRIOR to coming onto my property!
2) Full sanitize your shoes, particularly the treads, with a bleach solution. The most dangerous canine virus's spread from contaminants on the bottom of your shoe.
3) We HIGHLY recommend rubber rain boots or something similar which is easy to clean and won't be damaged by yucky weather or puppy teeth! Remember- puppies LOVE to nibble on shoe laces and human toes. Closed toed shoes are a must!
4) When you arrive, pull all the way forward until you are behind the vehicle parked in the driveway. Everyone pretty much arrives and leaves at once, so don't worry about being blocked in. When the weather is wet and muddy, we highly recommend that you stay on our driveway to prevent you from getting stuck!
5) Make sure you are going to the correct address , 3727 Old Lexington Road, Asheboro, NC 27205.
6) Please be on time (not too early and not late). Since we do this as a group and many folks are traveling quite some distance to get home, we get started pretty shortly after 11AM (or your time slot). If you are late you may miss some of Puppy Take Home Packet review. If you are REALLY late, I may have to reschedule with you for another date, as Saturday's are often my busiest days.
7) For traveling home... if you can bring a helper to hold the puppy on the drive home we highly recommend it. Though dogs are safer in a crate, we don't really recommend crating for your first ride home simply because it is stressful enough for the puppy and you don't want the first experience with you, the crate, and without siblings to be a negative one. Please bring a towel or blanket for the puppy to ride home on, a lightweight leash, and paper towels (for cleanup if needed... sometimes puppies get motion sickness on the ride home).
Selection Day Information:
How did puppy selection day arrive so quickly? Each family will be assigned a time on Saturday that we MUST know your puppy choice by (below). We allot everyone a 1 hour time slot so that you may call me during that period of time if you have any final questions (336-465-6023). The website will be updated in real time to reflect selections as they are made. If the selection immediately ahead of you is posted on the website early, then you are welcome to go ahead and call me for questions (or call/text/email me your selection if you already know it).
If your family will not be available during the time frame listed below, I ask you to email me 1-5 list for me to refer to from favorite to least favorite pup by Friday night (if you have any questions, I will make myself available all evening after the Friday "Pupdate"). This way, I can assign a puppy to you based off the list you provide. It is actually a great idea for EVERYONE to make this list so that you are fully prepared for selection day!
IF I DO NOT RECIEVE A CALL, TEXT, OR EMAIL FROM YOU BY THE END OF YOUR TIME FRAME WITH YOUR CHOICE OF PUPPY, I WILL CALL THE NUMBER PROVIDED ON YOUR ORIGINAL APPLICATION 2X (5 MINUTES APART). IF I DO NOT RECEIVE A RESPONSE, I WILL HAVE TO ASSIGN YOU A PUPPY BASED OFF YOUR APPLICATION. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE DO NOT MAKE ME DO THIS!
PUPPY SELECTION DAY SCHEDULE SATURDAY 4/13
TESSA'S FIRST PICK-RSF MS.GREEN
TESSA'S 2ND PICK- HARD- MR. BLACK 8AM-9AM
TESSA'S 3RD PICK- LYNN- MR. ORANGE 9AM-10AM
TESSA'S 4TH PICK- BURNSIDE 10AM-11AM
TESSA'S 5TH PICK- SHAH 11AM-12PM
TESSA'S 6TH PICK- QUEEN 12PM-1PM
TESSA'S 7TH PICK- ROBINSON 1PM-2PM
TESSA'S 8TH PICK- AVAILABLE
7 Week Pupdate
Tessa's crew went to the vet today (4/26) and all did so well! They were super confident and friendly with our vet and the tech staff, and they were oh so cute in our puppy stroller. We will be running a fecal sample (check for parasites) early next week. Results should arrive by Thursday, and will update everyone in an email if anything is found.
Our vet is EXTREMELY thorough, which we love. We describe puppy vet exams in three different ways... perfect, normal, or abnormal. Every puppy in Tessa's Litter had either a "perfect" or "normal" vet exam... yay! Anyone who did not receive a perfect exam has a note in their pupdate description about what was found. If you are interested in a pup with an exam that was under the normal spectrum but not perfect and you have some concerns, please reach out for additional information.
Perfect exams mean that the vet didn't notice anything out of the ordinary, and so no additional notes were made on the pup's record sheet (except "puppy patellar laxity," which is expected and will be listed on pretty much every exam for pups under 16 weeks, this just means that they have loose knee joints, which is typical for young small breed pups. Their knee joints will tighten and strengthen with age).
Normal exams are when pups have something worth noting, but these things are not unusual or expected to impact long term health. It is not unusual for puppies to have imperfect exams at this age. They are growing at a rapid pace, and this sometimes results in awkward phases. In fact, sometimes we have more pups in a litter with "normal" exams than "perfect" exams! Normal exam findings will likely either correct themselves with age or need simple correction at the time of spay/neuter. Examples of "normal" exams include pups with small under or overbites, small umbilical hernias, "innocent" heart murmurs (grade of 1 out of 6) which are expected to go away within a couple vet visits, or missing a testicle (sometimes they don't both "drop" until pups are much older). We will ALWAYS notify you of any such things on the first vet visit, and you are NOT required to take a pup that you do not feel comfortable with due to any "normal" exam finding. We will only allow pups to go home if we feel comfortable that the issue is benign/likely to go away with age.
Abnormal exams are when pups have an exam that concerns us for their long term health. An example of this would be severe patellar luxation (extremely loose knee joints- very different than typical puppy laxity), a loud heart murmur (ex, 4 out of 6), cataracts, etc. In these situations, where the severity of the issue in question may impact their long term health, we "pull" the puppy from the reservation list and they are no longer available until we can either wait for the next exam of have the pup checked by a specialist, depending on the issue. We have been very blessed in that every single pup we have ever had to pull from a list due to an abnormal exam has ended up being just fine and the condition went away with age! Still- we don't let pups go to new homes until we are comfortable that they can live normal, happy lives.
Ms. Pink: (3.2lbs). Little Pink is precious. She has a fabulous personality, a perfect mixture between confident, playful, and cuddly. She loves to use her paws to express herself and ask for attention. She has a nice square build, and a blocky head considering her small size. Ms. Pink had a "normal" vet exam, she has a small/recessed vulva which she should outgrow once she has her first heat cycle. The only change in care is that she should be wiped 1x a day to keep everything clean and prevent a UTI.
Mr. Blue: (4.5lbs). Mr. Blue is such a handsome hunk. He has big paws, a big square head and, though he enjoys playtime, once it is over he is happy to relax and recieve belly rubs. His tail never stops wagging and he greets everyone he meets in the classic retriever style- with a big grin and a wiggly butt! Mr. Blue had a perfect vet exam.
Ms. Yellow: (3.98lbs). This gal has the most theatrical expressions that will make you laugh and also fall in love. She is a silly girl who thrives on kisses from humans and would happily lick you to death if she could. Ms. Yellow had a perfect vet exam.
Mr. Orange: (5.5 lbs). Mr. Orange is such a handsome guy. We expect his hair will be very similar to mommy Tessa, and he is just an all around gorgeous looking pup. We love his curly tail! He is friendly with everyone but once he gets his cuddles in, he has comfortable being independent for awhile as he explores new spaces. Mr. Orange had a perfect vet exam.
Ms. Green:(3.72lbs) Ms. Green is staying here at Red Spring Farm!
Ms. Purple: (4.14lbs). Ms. Purple is such a classy looking Goldendoodle, and has a loving, gentle personality to match. She isn't an overly rambunctious pup and is content cuddling with you after a short play session. She has a coat that is very similar to mommy Tessa's. Ms. Purple had a "normal" vet exam, she has a small/recessed vulva which she should outgrow once she has her first heat cycle. The only change in care is that she should be wiped 1x a day to keep everything clean and prevent a UTI.
Mr. Red: (4.08lbs) Mr. Red is totally the lover of the litter! He wants to be right near me at all times which sometimes makes him hard to photograph! Sometimes he will sit next to me with one paw touching me and that is all he needs to be content. If you want a true ball of doodle love, this is your boy. Mr. Red had a perfect vet exam!
Mr. Black: (3.98lbs - but built tall/lanky). Mr. Black just melts hearts! He has these huge precious puppy dog eyes like his mom Tessa and he is quite the goofball. He has a "want to please" personality and will very much appreciate someone who has a lot of time in the day to spend with him. Mr. Black had a perfect vet exam!
Temperament Testing: Using [A] for active response, [N] for neutral and [P] for passive based on:
1. Observation. Watching how she plays with other puppies, does she jump right into group activities [A], hanging in the midst of the activity [N], or submitting when approached [P]. Ms. Pink: N Ms. Purple: N Ms. Yellow: N Ms. Green: N Mr. Blue: N Mr. Red: N Mr. Black: N Mr. Orange: N
2. Play. When you first take a puppy aside to play with, is he hyper [A], easy going [N] or does he just want to be petted [P]. Ms. Pink: N Ms. Purple: N Ms. Yellow: N Ms. Green: N Mr. Blue: N Mr. Red: N Mr. Black: N Mr. Orange: N
3. Cradle. When cradling a puppy in your arms, does he relax [P], wiggle a bit and then relax [N] or kick like crazy [A]. Ms. Pink: P Ms. Purple: N Ms. Yellow: N Ms. Green: P Mr. Blue: P Mr. Red: N Mr. Black: N Mr. Orange: N
4. Call back. Using a treat or squeak toy and calling to the puppy while backing away, does he race after you while jumping or nipping at your ankles [A], follow happily [N] or hesitate and need coaxing [P]. Ms. Pink: N Ms. Purple: P Ms. Yellow: N Ms. Green: N Mr. Blue: N Mr. Red: N Mr. Black: N Mr. Orange: N
5. Tuck and pat. When kneeling/sitting on the floor, settle the puppy between your legs. Pet him in long gentle strokes as you praise him softly. Does he wriggle free as he nips [A], wriggle and then relax [N] or simply melt in your embrace [P]. Ms. Pink: N Ms. Purple: P Ms. Yellow: N Ms. Green: N Mr. Blue: P Mr. Red: N Mr. Black: N Mr. Orange: N
6. Bend over. Stand up, stretch and relax, Now go to your puppy and lean over to pet him. Your doing this may seem overwhelming to the pup because you're so large and he's so small. Does he jump up at your face [A], cower in confusion [P] or just relax and let it happen [N]. Ms. Pink: N Ms. Purple: P Ms. Yellow: N Ms. Green: N Mr. Blue: N Mr. Red: N Mr. Black: N Mr. Orange: N
7. Nose kiss. Cradle your puppy's face in your hands and kiss him on the nose. Does he bite you back [A], accept the smooch calmly or return the interaction with a soft bite or kiss [N] or pull back in confusion [P]. Ms. Pink: N Ms. Purple: N Ms. Yellow: N Ms. Green: N Mr. Blue: N Mr. Red: N Mr. Black: N Mr. Orange: N
8. Toe squeeze. In this exercise, you're testing your puppy's reaction and sensitivity to discomfort. While petting the puppy, gently squeeze the skin between his toes. Does he attack your hand. If so, he's definitely an A type personality with high sensitivity. A neutral puppy may lick or mouth gently, whereas a passive puppy will cringe fearfully. Ms. Pink: N Ms. Purple: N Ms. Yellow: N Ms. Green: N Mr. Blue: N Mr. Red: N Mr. Black: N Mr. Orange: N
9. Startle sound. Take a bunch of keys and when your prospective puppy least expects it, rattle them above his head and gauge his reaction. Does he attack the keys [A]. Does he give it a nonchalant glance [N]. A fear reaction is noted by cowering or withdrawal [P]. Ms. Pink: N Ms. Purple: N Ms. Yellow: N Ms. Green: N Mr. Blue: N Mr. Red: N Mr. Black: N Mr. Orange: N
10. Crash test. Stand and wait until your puppy is no longer interested in you. Suddenly fall to the ground as if you've tripped and exclaim "Ouch" Does the puppy race over and pounce [A], come to sniff or lick your face [N] or cower and run in fear [P]. Ms. Pink: N Ms. Purple: N Ms. Yellow: N Ms. Green: N Mr. Blue: N Mr. Red: N Mr. Black: N Mr. Orange: N
11. Uplift. Lift the puppy 4 inches off the floor by cradling his midsection. Hold him there for at least seconds. Does he wriggle and bite furiously [A]? Does he relax and look around [N]. Does he look fearful and constrict his body posture [P]. Ms. Pink: N Ms. Purple: N Ms. Yellow: N Ms. Green: N Mr. Blue: N Mr. Red: N Mr. Black: N Mr. Orange: N
All A's: This dominant puppy is bright and interactive. Raising him will take concentration, consistency and time. His favorite expression is "What's Next!"
All N's: Easy going and contained, this puppy will be pleasant and self-assured, though perhaps not terribly motivated to follow your agenda when it conflicts with his own. His favorite expression is "Is it absolutely necessary?"
All P's: This puppy has a weak self-esteem and needs your reassurance to feel safe. Without proper lessons and socialization, he'll be shy. His favorite expression: "It's been 3 minutes, do you still love me?"
Mix of A and N's: This active puppy will want to be in the middle of everything but will show slightly more impulse control when stimulated. His favorite expression is: "Let's do it again"
Mix of N and P's: This self-assured puppy will be easygoing and gentle yet with a stronger sense of self than a completely passive puppy. Because he's more composed, he'll be an ideal puppy for a calm house with or without older children. Favorite expression: "Another back scratching please!
6 Week Pupdate:
Tessa has officially weaned these boogers and they are on dry food only now! They are so enjoying time outside and doing pretty well with pottying in the pea gravel area, with about 90% accuracy. They are starting to work on manding for treats, and we are so happy to see them interacting well with Stella's litter. All pups thoroughly enjoyed their time out in the yard on Thursday we think their photos in the grass are beautiful!
We finished Tessa's litter's deworming treatment this week until take home time, and they tested NEGATIVE for any parasites or giardia (yay)! The dewormer acts as a bit of a laxative, so we are thrilled to finally start seeing firmer poo.
Weights will be posted tonight after bathtime,
Mr. Red: 3lbs 4oz/Mr. Red is such a cuddly little guy who really enjoys human interaction. He wanted to hang right with us during his trip out in the yard yesterday, and played wonderfully with all pups in every litter. He has filled out a bit this week and is getting stockier as he grows.
Ms. Yellow: 3lbs 6oz/Ms. Yellow is just too sweet! She definitely inherited her mommy Tessa's expressive face and when you look in her eyes you know what she is thinking. She still likes being held and is a gentle little sweetheart within the litter.
Ms. Purple: 3lbs 8oz/Ms. Purple is a very chill gal within the litter. You can hold her in just about any position and she happily tolerates it with a wagging tail. She is a mini me of mommy Tessa and we expect that she will have her style of coat.
Ms. Pink: 2lbs 10oz/Tessa's Ms. Pink and Stella's Ms. Pink are really hard to point out in the photos because they look so similar! This gal is definitely blockier in build and has such very nicely shaped head and compact frame. She is middle of the road in this litter, playful yet relaxed when held and cuddled.
Mr. Black: 3lbs 4oz/Mr. Black is suuuuch a baby! He has huge puppy dog eyes and wants nothing more than gentle cuddle time with people. He is a little more reserved than his littermates and is not an alpha during play. He is more of a follower than a leader, but once the others show him that everything is okay, he is good to go and all for some playtime!
Ms. Green: 3lbs 0oz/Ms. Green is SUCH a serious little gal. She is on the smaller side than her siblings and occasionally partakes in playtime but primarily watches (not out of fear, but just because that is her style). She tolerates cuddles but really just wants someone to hang out with her, give her an occasional pat on the heat, and leave her be to explore on her own. Definitely Miss Independent!
Mr. Blue: 3lbs 8oz/Mr. Blue is a big ole handsome hunk! He is the stockiest pup in the litter and has a relaxed yet playful temperament to match his look. He is middle of the road compared to his litter mates, not the most confident but not super reserved either. He enjoys some playtime but then is ready to settle next to you to take a nap.
Mr. Orange: 4lbs 0oz/Mr. Orange is a stunner! He inherited Tessa's wavy/fleece coat and moves with the grace of his father, Teddy. He holds his head high, tail up, and doesn't walk but prances. He so enjoys playtime with his siblings but isn't the first pup to explore a new experience- he lets the others check in first before he dives in. When intimidated, he retreats back to the safety of his crate (or when outside, the igloo) so he can observe from a safe distance before diving back in.
5 Week Pupdate:
It has been a big week for Tessa's tots! They were finally able to expand to a larger pen and they are using the litter box like pros with fabulous accuracy. They are also well on their way to being weaned. Normally we soak dry food in goats milk for a week or so before making the transition to dry only- but they did such a great job eating that they are already primarily on dry kibble. Mommy Tessa is still feeding them every now and then, but with their sharp little teeth she is staying out of their reach and will likely be completely done with feeding this week... but don't worry, our pack will help her with keeping them socialized and by teaching them manners (they are used to puppies)!
Mr. Red: 3lbs 0oz/Mr. Red is a curious, cuddly little guy who enjoys being loves on and fed treats!
Ms. Yellow: 2lbs 10oz/Ms. Yellow is too cute for words! She melts in your arms during cuddle sessions and has some serious puppy dog eye skills.
Ms. Purple: 2lbs 10oz/Ms. Purple has pulled a 180... she was quite a vocal young pup but she has settled into a pretty quiet gal this week. She has a very expressive face and you can almost read her thoughts from her facial expressions.
Ms. Pink: 2lbs 6oz/This precious girl is still just an absolute sweetie! We are also still impressed with her build, she reminds us of a litter golden retriever (without the high shedding coat).
Mr. Black: 3lbs 0oz/Mr. Black is all boy and a rough and tumble type player- he likes to act tough but we all know he is actually a huge baby because he loves cuddles almost as much as he loves playtime.
Ms. Green: 2lbs 6oz/This little bitty gal is still pretty chill compared to her littermates, but she has come out of her shell a bit this week and we are starting to see some small bursts of spunky play between naps.
Mr. Blue: 2lbs 14oz/Mr. Blue is a stunner with his blocky build! He is quite photogenic with his block head and is solid in color all over. He is still pretty gentle and calm compared to his siblings.
Mr. Orange: 3lbs 0oz/The smallest male in the group, Mr. Orange is a feisty player who makes up for his size by playing with gusto! Despite his ability to play confidently with his siblings, he likes to hang back in new situations and allows his siblings to explore first before he dives in.
4 Week Pupdate:
Does anyone else feel like Tessa's tots are growing faster than they should be? They are eating solid food, drinking from a bowl, and we already have regular escape artist who climb over mom's 12" tall entry panel! We added a litter pan this week and they are still figuring out the concept but I expect by this time next week they will have it down pat
Mr. Red: 2lbs 12oz/This boy is so funny- he kind of has a "grumpy cat" look going right now because of his extra fluffy coat, which totally doesn't match his loving personality!
Ms. Yellow: 2lbs 6oz/Ms. Yellow is a sweet combo of spunky and relaxed.
Ms. Purple: 2lbs 2oz/This chick is already a diva! She is vocal and quick to let you know if she is uncomfortable.
Ms. Pink: 2lbs 8oz/Such a sweetheart! This gal has a precious blocky face and enjoys being held.
Mr. Black: 2lbs 14oz/This booger is full of personality, he is super playful and likes wrestling with his siblings.
Ms. Green: 2lbs 4oz/This little gal is calm and cuddly, she sleeps a lot but is playful when she is up and about.
Mr. Blue: 2lbs 10oz/Mr. Blue is blocky built compared to his siblings and is a lazy chunky monkey.
Mr. Orange: 2lbs 4oz/This handsome "dood" is very playful and loving, he and Mr. Black wrestle often!
Midweek Pupdate... why isn't Bella with her litter anymore?
Hello all! I wanted to reach out, as I am sure you have noticed some changes to the litters on the puppycam.
Bella has not been feeling herself since Saturday. Since then, she has dropped weight very quickly, and her milk production has decreased dramatically. Her vet appointment today confirmed that she has a common yet nasty stomach bug called giardia. Poor girl! We actually started treating her for this on Saturday (we had suspicions) and, though she is on the mend, we have decided to pull her from her litter to give her time to rest and recover. Since Stella's pups are ready to start the conversion to "puppy mush" we have swapped nursery rooms and will let Stella nurse Bella's babies. This should not negatively impact either litter's health or well-being.
We are going to be EXTREMELY busy this week scrubbing our home from head to toe to eradicate giardia- quite the chore. Please be patient with us getting back to phone calls and emails.
3 Week Pupdate:
Eyes are OPEN and babies are on the move! Tessa is still doing a fabulous job keeping everyone clean and fed. They are beginning to really explore one another and are showing infant play styles.
Mr. Red: 995 grams
Ms. Yellow: 845 grams
Ms. Purple: 770 grams
Ms. Pink: 786 grams
Mr. Black: 1079 grams
Ms. Green: 750 grams
Mr. Blue: 917 grams
Mr. Orange: 960 grams
2 Week Pupdate:
Mommy and babies are doing great! Tessa is feeding them a LOT and they are all chunky monkeys!!! They are beginning to open their eyes :)
Mr. Red: 748 grams
Ms. Yellow: 632 grams
Ms. Purple: 600 grams
Ms. Pink: 575 grams
Mr. Black: 562 grams
Ms. Green:594 grams
Mr. Blue: 656 grams
Mr. Orange: 709 grams
Tessa is a seasoned mommy, and it really shows with her care of these babies! Everyone is growing quickly and Tessa is keeping them clean, well fed, and content. Mommy and babies are thriving <3
Mr. Red: 542
Ms. Purple: 441
Ms. Pink: 428
Mr. Black: 486
Ms. Green: 455
Mr. Blue: 486
Mr. Orange: 506
Happy Birthday Puppies! 03.10.19
Tessa has kept us up and guessing for about 36 hours now... but pups are FINALLY arriving. Send Tessa baby dust and good thoughts for an easy delivery. We will post each pups' birth here as soon as we get a break between each one. Sometimes it is hard to tell whether they are wavy or curly immediately after birth, so we will put it in parenthesis if we are not sure.
Mr. Red: Apricot/Gold curly male with small white markings born at 12:55 AM. Healthy and nursing!
Ms. Yellow: Red/Apricot curly tuxedo female born at 1:16 AM. Healthy and nursing!
Ms. Purple: Red/Apricot (wavy?) female born at 1:25 AM. Healthy and nursing!
Ms. Pink: Apricot/Gold curly female with small white markings born at 1:52 AM. Healthy and nursing!
Mr. Black: Red/Apricot wavy male with white markings born at 3:06 AM. Healthy and nursing!
Ms. Green: Red/Apricot curly tuxedo female born at 3:25 AM. Healthy and nursing!
Mr. Blue: Red/Apricot curly male born at 3:47 AM. Healthy and nursing!
Mr. Orange: Red/Apricot wavy tuxedo male born at 4:10 AM. Healthy and nursing!
I think it is safe to say that we are done with 8 puppies (but don't be surprised if she pops one last baby out in the coming hours... it happens sometimes)! Tessa did a fabulous job and is doing just fine. Below is a litter collage for your enjoyment <3 We will add Tessa's litter to the Puppy Cam once mommy and I get a little sleep.